Excellently located four bedroom semi-detached house for sale in a nice corner location of the increasingly popular estate of Tara Grove, which is within walking distance to Galway City and all facilities and amenities. No. 49 Tara Grove which is situated on a corner row in a quiet cul de sac location, was built in the early 1990’s by the well reputable O’Malley Builders. There are average sized gardens to the front and rear of the property and parking in the front driveway.
Accommodation consists of the following:
– Entrance Hall with w.c. & w.h.b. under stairs
– Kitchen/Diner to rear of property
– Sitting room to front of property with carpeted flooring and feature fireplace
– 4 Bedrooms – all with carpeted flooring
– Main Bathroom
There is a boiler house/store in the rear garden.
– Mature residential development
– Excellent location within walking distance to Galway City and all amenities
– Oil fired central heating
– Boiler house to rear
For further information or viewing times please contact Oliver Lynch on 087 2527331 or Shane Cox on 087 9830450 or our offices on 091 566157.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof.