Beautiful family home located fronting the main Galway Inverin road, two miles from Siopan Pobail, Inverin. The property is an attractive modern four bedroom bungalow, with beautiful stone façade to front of property and is built approximately 7 years.
The property boasts a large detached store to the rear and a beautiful stone boundary wall surrounding the house. The house is situated on an attractive site measuring approximately 0.25 acres.
At ground floor level the accommodation consists of:
– Entrance Hall with tiled flooring.
– Kitchen/Diner: 16′ x 11′ , with tiled flooring and variety of kitchen units.
– Living room: 22′ x 13′, with solid wood flooring, feature fireplace and oil fired stove
– Bedroom 1: 14′ x 11′; with wooden flooring
– Bedroom 2: 14′ x 11′; with wooden flooring
– Main Bathroom: 7’4 x 7’1; with Jacuzzi bath
First floor accommodation consists of:
– Landing area: 8’6 x 14′; with wooden flooring
– Bedroom 3: 13′ x 12′ with wooden flooring and ensuite with white bathroom suite and fully tiled.
– Bedroom 4: 14′ x 12′ with wooden flooring and ensuite with white bathroom suite and fully tiled.
– Store room: 9’6 x 7′, with wooden flooring – ideal for use as office space.
– Store heat recovery unit: 11′ x 7′.
– PVC double gazed windows and oil fired central heating throughout
– 2 Solar panels on roof which are south facing
– Completed to a high standard
– Artic ceiling and coving in Hall and Living room
– Jacuzzi Bath in main Bathroom
– Both Bedrooms at first floor level are en-suite.
– Detached store measuring 20′ x 13′, of concrete structure with a slated roof and is plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
For further details or for viewings please contact Shane Cox MIPAV MCEI REV on 087 9830450 or our offices on 091 566157.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof.