No 78 Sceilg Ard, is a very attractive 4 bedroom semi-detached corner house situated on an elevated site in Sceilg Ard, overlooking a green area to the front. Sceilg Ard is adjacent to the Headford Road collection of retail outlets including Dunnes Stores, Tesco and Woodies, and a short stroll away from Eyre Square and the host of amenities available in Galway City. Sceilg Ard is a quiet development, and with no through traffic it would make an ideal family home or shrewd investment.
Internally, the house comprises of entrance hall, with living room to the left hand side. This is a large bright room with feature fireplace. The kitchen/dining area is accessed from the end of the hall or through double doors from Sitting room and is a very large room with variety of kitchen units and tiled floor. To the rear of the house is the utility room, plumbed for a washing machine and dryer. The garden is also accessed through the dining room via sliding patio doors or also from the Utility room. There is a guest w.c. under the stairs and the first floor houses four bedrooms, main Bathroom and one ensuite. There is an average sized garden to the front and rear of the property and there is off street parking in the front driveway.
ACCOMMODATION CONSISTS OF:
– Entrance Porch
– Entrance Hall with guest w.c. & w.h.b under stairs
– Sitting room measuring 3.2m x 4.3m with carpet flooring and feature fireplace
– Kitchen/Diner measuring 3.6m x 5.6m with variety of fitted units and sliding doors to rear garden
– Utility room measuring 2.4m x 1.9m – just off Kitchen with back door to rear garden
– 4 Bedrooms
– 1 ensuite
– Main Bathroom with white bathroom suite
– Good condition throughout
– Situated on attractive corner site
– Enclosed low maintenance rear garden
– PVC double glazing
– Carpet in hall, stairs, landing and all bedrooms
– Oil fired central heating throughout
For viewings or further details, please contact Lynch Auctioneers on 091 566157 or Olivia Lynch on 087 9921226.