Lynch Auctioneers are delighted to offer for sale this lovely five bedroom family home situated in a prime location of Renmore, adjacent to Lough Atalia and within walking distance to all amenities. The property boasts spacious living accommodation with five spacious bedrooms and two living areas.
This home has the added advantage of having a large side garden which could lend itself to a variety of uses, subject to Planning Permission, overlooking Lough Atalia.
Accommodation consists of:
– Entrance Porch
– Entrance Hall which is bright and airy and boasts storage space under the stairs
– Sitting room with carpet flooring, feature fireplace, built in units and doors leading to both the entrance hall and second living room,
– Living room with carpet flooring, feature fireplace and access from kitchen and front sitting room
– Kitchen/Dining room with variety of kitchen units, overlooking the rear garden and access to utility room
– Utility room with lino flooring, plumbed for washing machine and dryer and extensive storage units
– Bathroom with white bathroom suite and power shower from mains
– Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with carpet flooring
– Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with carpet flooring and w.c. & w.h.b.
– Bedroom 3: Single bedroom with carpet flooring situated to the front of the property with views of Lough Atalia.
– Bedroom 4: Large double bedroom with carpet flooring, extensive built in wardrobes and situated to the front of the property with views of Lough Atalia
– Bedroom 5: Large double bedroom with carpet flooring, extensive built in wardrobes, sink and vanity unit and situated to the rear of the property overlooking the rear garden.
– Main Bathroom: Fully tiled with white bathroom suite, bath and electric shower.
This home is an outstanding Renmore property situated adjacent to Lough Atalia and within walking distance to Galway City and all amenities that Renmore has to offer. The property is in very good condition throughout and has been well maintained by its present owners and features double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and two open fireplaces. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden, external boiler house, two storage sheds and being a corner site, boasts a larger than average side garden. Amenities close by include: Renmore National School, Church, Bon Secours Hospital, Ballyloughane Beach, Lough Atalia, Shops, GMIT, Hotels, Kingfisher Leisure facilities, and GAA grounds and Galwegians rugby grounds.
The surrounding estates are well maintained and the local playground is but a stones throw away. It is situated in a truly fantastic residential location, offering a lovely environment to reside in. Additionally, this area has easy access to the M6 and M18 motorways and is well serviced by all major bus routes to Galway City.
– Double glazed windows
– Oil fired central heating
– Spacious living accommodation
– Five spacious bedrooms
– 3 Bathrooms
– Two fireplaces
– Extensive storage throughout
– Large side garden with views over Lough Atalia
For further details and viewing times please contact our offices on 091 566157 or Olivia Lynch on 087 9921226.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof.