We are pleased to offer for sale No. 338 Tirellan Heights, a modern two bedroom semi-detached residence, with attic converted to study/office and storage area and fantastic extension to rear allowing for extra living space downstairs. The extension brings brightness, extra room and a modern feel to this excellent family home.
Situated in a lovely small cul-de-sac location, within walking distance of every amenity – church, schools, shops and
Galway City Centre.
On entering No. 338 Tirellan Heights, you are instantly hit with a modern contemporary style yet cosy, living room. Through the Living room, via a small Hallway, you are lead into a beautiful contemporary style kitchen with a variety of grey and yellow kitchen units and worktop space. The kitchen has an open plan feel leading you out onto the extension which is used as a sunroom/dining area. The extension boasts a huge amount of glass and windows giving a bright yet cosy feel to this room.
To the first floor there are, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and the main bathroom white bathroom suite and shower and bath.
The second floor has been converted and could lend itself to a variety of uses such as study or office or third bedroom. There is also ample storage space at this level.
– Modern Kitchen with variety of modern fitted units and tiled flooring
– Sunroom/Diner to rear of property
– Sitting room situated to front of house with wood flooring
– 2 double Bedrooms with wood flooring and built in wardrobes
– Bathroom with white bathroom suite and shower and bath.
– Storage room
– Oil fired central heating
– PVC double glazed windows throughout.
– Average sized gardens to the front and rear
– Beautiful modern décor throughout
– Pristine turnkey condition
– Beautiful bright extension to rear
– Brand new Condensed Boiler fitted costing €3000
– New kitchen, windows and doors in recent years.
– Located in a nice residential area in a small cul-de-sac of approximately 20 houses.
For viewings or further details please contact Lynch Auctioneers on 091 566157 or Shane Cox on 087 9830450
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof.