Lynch Auctioneers are delighted to offer for sale this beautiful four bedroom detached residence, set on a spectacular 0.64 acre site, located approximately two miles from Moycullen village and seven miles from Galway City.
This superb detached family home was built in 2006 and measures approximately 214 sq. metres (2,300 sq. feet) and boasts spacious living accommodation which is very homely and has been maintained in very good condition throughout by its owners and externally the landscaping of the grounds has been meticulously maintained with a very attractive manicured driveway entrance into the property.
The accommodation consists of the following:
– Entrance Hall: Bright entrance hall with tiled flooring, storage under stairs and attractive hollow core, timber surround, carpeted stairs leading to first floor.
– Sitting room: situated to the front of the property, with wood effect laminate flooring, feature open fireplace with wooden surround and granite hearth.
– Kitchen/Diner: situated to the rear of the property is the large open plan Kitchen/Diner, with tiled flooring leading from entrance hall. There is a variety of traditional style wooden kitchen units with black worktop space and tiled backsplash. There is also an oil fired stove in this room, which also heats the radiators and hot water and is set in a beautiful floor to ceiling brick effect fire surround.
– Utility room with the tiled flooring running from Kitchen and hallway, this room is plumbed for washing machine and dryer and provides additional kitchen units for storage. There is also rear door access to rear garden.
– Bedroom 1, situated to the front of the property and contains solid wood flooring, walk in wardrobe and ensuite which is fully tiled and has white bathroom suite with walk in shower.
– Large bright landing area with red carpet continued from stairs
– Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with wood effect laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and storage Ensuite: with tiled flooring and fully tiled walls, walk in shower with full height glass wall partition. The wash hand basin is set in a beautiful granite top and with walnut coloured wooden vanity unit.
– Bedroom 3: with solid wooden flooring and built in storage wardrobes.
– Bedroom 4: with wood effect laminate flooring and built in wardrobes.
– Main Bathroom: with fully tiled walls and floor and walk in shower, bath, wc and whb. The bath is a Jacuzzi bath with wood panel surround.
– Hotpress with shelving and access to attic area
The property is situated on a site area of approximately 0.64 acres of well manicured and landscaped grounds, with a variety of mature trees and shrubs. The property is accessed through gates at the entrance and you are greeted with a beautiful long well maintained, tarmacdam entrance driveway. Ample parking is available around the property and there is an attractive decking area to the rear of the property for those sunny evenings and is accessed through double doors from the Kitchen/Dining area. There is a detached garage/work space to the rear of the property which measures approximately 93 sq. metres (1,000 sq. feet). The garage boasts a beautiful natural stone facade to the exterior with a concrete tiled roof and internally could lend itself to a variety of uses, subject to Planning Permission, as it is open plan with a first floor and is connected to the electricity. The garage is accessed via a double glazed door or up an over roller door. There is also a steel storage shed, with concrete flooring and electricity on the site.
For further details of this beautiful family home or to make an appointment to view please contact our offices on 091 566157 or Shane Cox on 087 9830450.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof.