Lynch Auctioneers are delighted to offer for sale this wonderful spacious four bedroom semi-detached family home, ideally located on the main Ballymoneen road, adjacent to Knockncarra Church in the popular suburban area of Knocknacarra.
The property is situated in the established estate of Monalee Heights made up of attractive homes, both semi-detached and detached. This estate is conveniently located to all amenities, Knocknacarra Church and convenient to a variety of schools, Joyces Shopping Centre, NRG Gym, Knockncarra Shopping Centre which houses Dunnes Stores, Next, B & Q and New Look.
No. 11 has been well maintained by its present owners, who have continuously cared for their home over the years and the front and rear garden have also been carefully sustained and the grass and paving is in pristine condition.
The accommodation consists of:
– Entrance Hall with wooden flooring.
– Kitchen: 14’2 x 9’8; with variety of fitted units and tiled flooring and splashback.
– Sitting room: 14’10 x 13’6, with carpet flooring, stone feature fireplace and bay window to front of house and double doors leading into Kitchen/Dining area.
– Dining area: 14′ x 9’7, to the rear of the property with wooden flooring and double doors to rear garden.
– Guest wc & whb.
– Master Bedroom: 12’8 x 11′; with carpet flooring and built in wardrobes.
– Ensuite: with tiled floor and white bathroom suite.
– Bedroom 2: 8’6 x 5’11 + 5′ x 2’2, with wooden flooring and built in wardrobes.
– Bedroom 3: 11’11 x 9’8; with wooden flooring and built in wardrobes.
– Bedroom 4: 9’10 x 7’8, with wooden flooring and built in wardrobes
– Main Bathroom is fully tiled and boasts a corner curved bath
The property boasts a larger than average site with front garden having grass area and paving area for parking and the rear garden is well landscaped with both grass and patio area. There are beautiful trees and shrubbery in the rear garden and the area to the gable end of the house is a wider than average and may be suitable for an extension to the side of the house, subject to Planning Permission.
– Ideal starter home for first time buyers
– Large site, with well landscaped gardens, and garden shed to rear of property, which is suitable for housing washing machine and dryer.
– Paving and grass area in front garden
– South west facing gardens
– Oil fired central heating
– Located adjacent to Knocknacarra Church and convenient to a variety of schools, Joyces Shopping Centre, NRG Gym, Knockncarra Shopping Centre which houses Dunnes Stores, Next, B & Q and New Look. Also convenient to Galway City Centre
For viewing or for further details of this beautiful family home, do not hesitate to contact our offices on 091 566157 or Shane Cox Auctioneer on 087 9830450.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof.