Lynch Auctioneers are delighted to bring to the market this lovely three bedroom home, ideally nestled at the entrance to a cul-de-sac location in the popular suburb of Knocknacarra.
The property is situated in the established estate of Monalee Heights, made up of attractive semi-detached family homes. This estate is conveniently located to all amenities, Knocknacarra Church, a variety of national and secondary schools, Joyces Shopping Centre, NRG Gym, Knockncarra Shopping Centre which houses Dunnes Stores, Next, B & Q, New Look, Boots and Harvey Norman and is a leisurely stroll to Salthill Promenade and Galway City bus route.
No. 16 has been very well cared for by its present owner and has been upgraded over the last few years to include new triple glazed windows and patio door, fully insulated attic and throughout, attractive wood burning stove insert in the sitting room and fully painted throughout in the last year.
The accommodation consists of the following:
– Entrance Porch: Sun filled entrance porch with tiled flooring.
– Entrance Hall: Exceptionally bright entrance hall with vinyl wood flooring; coving and centre piece, radiator cover over radiator and under stairs storage.
– Sitting room: Situated to the front of the house with wooden flooring and white feature fireplace with stove insert; coving and centrepiece.
– Kitchen: Situated to the rear of the house with vinyl wood flooring, variety of beautiful sage green painted kitchen units and tiled backsplash. Side door leading to rear garden
– Master Bedroom: Double room situated to the rear of the property with built in fitted wardrobes
– Bedroom 2: Double room situated to the front of the property with built in wardrobes.
– Bedroom 3: Single bedroom situated to the front of the property with built in slide robes for maximum space usage.
– Main Bathroom: Fully tiled bathroom situated to the rear of the property with white bathroom suite and large shower tray with recently fitted electric shower.
The property is situated on a corner site in a quiet cul-de-sac location, situated to the front of the Monalee Heights estate. The house boasts a larger than average site, allowing for extra space to the side of the property. There is a spacious enclosed rear garden which houses a timber garden shed, boiler house and large paving area. The front of the property has a green grass area and partially tarmac driveway for room for up to three cars for parking.
– Ideal starter home
– Fully fitted sage green kitchen units
– Larger than average site, with enclosed back garden
– Oil fired central heating
– New triple glazed windows throughout the house and triple glazed patio door at front porch
– Fully insulated throughout
– Beautiful stove insert in sitting room
– Stira stairs leading to attic area
– Boiler House in rear garden which houses heating boiler and is plumbed for washing machine and dryer if required.
– House alarm installed
– Excellent wifi speed throughout house
– Coving and centrepieces at ground floor level
– Located adjacent to all amenities, a variety of schools, Joyces Shopping Centre, NRG Gym, Knockncarra Shopping Centre which houses Dunnes Stores, Next, B & Q, New Look, Boots and Harvey Norman.
– Also convenient to Salthill and Galway City Centre
For viewing or for further details of this beautiful family home, do not hesitate to contact our offices on 091 566157 or Olivia Lynch Auctioneer on 087 9921226. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof.