We are delighted to bring to the market this lovely spacious semi-detached family home, situated in the delightful estate of Cedarwood Close.
No. 8 has the advantage of being situated overlooking a large green area and within walking distance to a variety of prominent primary and secondary schools. Ideally located within walking distance or an easy commute to Galway City Centre and Salthill Promenade. Dunnes Stores shopping centre is a mere five minute walks and NUIG and UCHG are only a ten minute walk away.
– Entrance Porch
– Entrance Hall: with attractive tiled flooring, coat and shoe storage under stairs and access to Sitting room, Dining room and Kitchen.
– Sitting room: is situated to the front of the property with beautiful parquet flooring and solid fuel stove that is connected to all radiators and heats the entire house.
– Dining room: is situated to the rear of the house, overlooking the rear garden and boasts wooden flooring. This room is accessed from the hallway or also through an archway from the Kitchen.
– Kitchen: with tiled flooring and variety of modern kitchen units, granite workspace and attractive splashback throughout behind hob. There is also space for additional seating area.
– Playroom/Utility room: Situated to front of house off kitchen and plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Also contains w.c. & w.h.b.
– Landing area, with carpet flooring and hotpress.
– Bedroom 1 – large master bedroom with wooden flooring and built in wardrobes
– Bedroom 2 – single bedroom to front of house with wooden flooring
– Bedroom 3 – large twin room, with wooden flooring, situated to rear of house
– Bedroom 4 – double bedroom with wooden flooring
– Main Bathroom: partially tiled with white bathroom suite and electric shower.
Spacious garden to the rear, with boiler house and timber shed. Tarmacadam front driveway for ample parking.
Four bedroom semi-detached family home
Oil fired central heating and solid fuel central heating
Spacious front and rear gardens
Boiler situated in boiler house in the rear garden
Built in the mid 1970s.
PVC double glazed windows throughout
For further details or to make an appointment to view this lovelyu family home please contact Olivia Lynch on 087 9921226 or our offices on 091 566157.