Lynch Auctioneers are delighted to offer for sale this top class three bedroom mid-terrace property, located in the established development of Fearann Ri.
This estate is situated on the East side of Galway City, close to the Ballybrit, Shopping Hub, Dunnes Stores, Lidl, the Galway Clinic, Parkmnore Industrial Estate, all amenities and convenient to Galway City Bus route.
No. 190 boasts red brick faé§ade to the front of the house, paving and overlooks a green area. There is a lovely rear garden which is enclosed with timber fence and has gate access to rear of house for taking out bins.
Accommodation consists of the following:
– Bright entrance hall with wooden flooring and carpet stairway leading to first floor
– Sitting room, situated to front of house, with wooden flooring and feature wooden fireplace
– Kitchen/Diner situated to the rear of the house with variety of cream kitchen units, with dark blue backsplash and sliding door to rear garden.
– Bedroom 1 with carpet flooring and built in wardrobes
– Bedroom 2 with carpet flooring and built in wardrobes
– Bedroom 3 with carpet flooring and built in wardrobes
– Main Bathroom, fully tiled with white bathroom suite of w.c. & w.h.b., bath and electric shower.
– The attic area is floored and has shelving and electricity and is accessed via stira stairs.
– Gas central heating and PVC double glazed windows
– Enclosed rear garden
– Overlooks green area to the front
– Stira stairs to spacious attic area which is floored and has electricity
– Communal parking
– Turnkey condition
This property is an ideal home for first time buyers or indeed for investment purposes and must be viewed to be appreciated.
For viewing times or further details please contact our offices on 091 566157 or Shane Cox on 087 9830450.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof.