We are delighted to offer for sale this wonderful spacious 4/5 bedroom semi-detached family home, ideally situated in a cul-de-sac location in the popular suburb of Knocknacarra.
The property is situated in the established estate of Monalee Manor made up of attractive red brick homes. This estate is conveniently located to all amenities, Knocknacarra Church, a variety of national and secondary schools, Joyces Shopping Centre, NRG Gym, Knockncarra Shopping Centre which houses Dunnes Stores, Next, B & Q, New Look, Boots and Harvey Norman.
No. 76 is nestled in a quite cul-de-sac and has been very well cared for by its present owners, who are the original owners of this home since its construction in 1990. They have constantly maintained and upgraded their home over the years with most recent notable upgrades being a fitted kitchen, new windows throughout the house, new main bathroom on the first floor and full insulation in the attic.
The accommodation consists of the following:
– Entrance Hall with wooden flooring and centrepiece to ceiling, with wc and whb to the front of the property and storage area under the stairs.
– Kitchen/Diner: variety of shaker style fitted units and tiled flooring and backsplash; gas hob and electric cooker and sliding doors off the dining area to rear garden.
– Sitting room: situated to the front of the property; with wooden flooring, feature bay window, gas fire which could be easily converted back to open fireplace, decorative ceiling and coving and double doors leading to Kitchen/Diner.
– Utility room: with additional fitted units and plumbed for washing machine and dryer and exit door to rear garden.
– Study/Playroom/5th Bedroom: situated to the front of the property, just off the utility room, with laminate wooden flooring.
-Master Bedroom: with carpet flooring, built in wardrobes and feature bay window to the front of the property. Ensuite: with electric shower, partially tiled and wooden floor effect.
– Bedroom 2 : double bedroom to rear of house with carpet flooring and built in wardrobes.
– Bedroom 3: single bedroom to front of house with carpet flooring and built in wardrobe.
– Bedroom 4: double bedroom to rear of house with carpet flooring.
– Main Bathroom: newly fitted bathroom with white bathroom suite, partially tiled and heated towel rail.
The property boasts a larger than average site size with front garden fully tarmacadamed to accommodate parking and the rear gardens is the real jewel in the crown. With a West facing aspect, the sun beams into the back garden for most of the day. The garden has been beautifully landscaped and maintained with gorgeous features such as colourful flower beds, pond and water feature, seating and paved area and must be viewed to be truly appreciated.
– Ideal starter home or upgrade property
– Larger than average site, with beautiful enclosed back garden
– Bay windows in sitting room and master bedroom
– Oil fired central heating
– New double glazed PVC windows throughout the house
– Gas hob and gas fire in sitting room
– Fully insulated in 2010 which is evident in the BER
– Excellent wifi speed throughout house
– Coving and centrepieces at ground floor level
– Situated in a quite cul-de-sac setting
– Located adjacent to all amenities, a variety of schools, Joyces Shopping Centre, NRG Gym, Knockncarra Shopping Centre which houses Dunnes Stores, Next, B & Q, New Look, Boots and the newly opened Harvey Norman.
– Also convenient to Galway City Centre
For viewing or for further details of this beautiful family home, do not hesitate to contact our offices on 091 566157 or Olivia Lynch Auctioneer on 087 9921226.