Very well maintained two bedroom first floor apartment for sale in the estate of Sruthan Mhuirlinne, Ballybane, situated approximately 1½ miles from Galway City and within easy reach of a variety of amenities; GMIT; industrial estates, schools and church. The apartment is in very good condition throughout and is in turnkey condition to any discerning purchaser. It also boasts solid fuel central heating with a stove insert and has gas heating also.
The internal accommodation is as follows:
– Kitchen, measuring 8’8 x 6’5, with shaker style units, cooker, hob and tiled backsplash.
– Sitting room, measuring 17’7 x 12’1, with solid fuel stove insert and balcony with south facing aspect.
– Bedroom 1, measuring 9’8 x 14′, wooden flooring and three windows allowing for a very bright room.
– Bedroom 2, measuring 8’5 x 14’4, with carpet flooring.
– Bathroom, measuring 8’2 x 5’6, with white bathroom suite; bath, shower, wc & whb.
There is also a storage area adjacent to the apartment, at ground floor level. Please do not hesitate to contact us to view this immaculate apartment, which also boasts a very well maintained stairwell accessing the property.
For further details or for viewing, please contact our offices on 091 566157 or Shane Cox on 087 9830450.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof.