We are pleased to offer for sale No. 401 Tirellan Heights, a cosy three bedroom semi-detached, dormer style residence, with conservatory to rear allowing for extra living space downstairs.
Situated in a lovely small cul-de-sac location, within walking distance of every amenity – church, schools, shops and Galway City Centre.
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: On the ground floor of this property, there is a double bedroom and sitting room to the front of the property with double doors from the sitting room to the Kitchen/Diner at the rear of the property. Off the dining area, there is a purpose built conservatory offering an extra living area to the ground floor of the property. There is a wooden stairs leading to the first floor of the property where there are two double bedrooms, one with w.c. & w.h.b.
There is a concrete storage shed to the rear of the property where there is also an average sized rear garden. To the front of the property, there is a grass lawn and tarmacadam driveway.
No. 401 also has the added advantage of a large side area to the gable of the property, which is convenient for parking car or could lend itself to a varierty of uses, subject to Planning Permission.
– Sitting room with tiled feature fireplace and double doors to kitchen
– Kitchen with variety of cream fitted kitchen units and tiled splashback. There is an archway feature dividing the kitchen and dining area.
– Bedroom 1 – Shower room with white bathroom suite, including w.c., w.h.b. and shower.
– Bedroom 2 with w.c. & w.h.b
– Bedroom 3
– Oil fired central heating
– PVC double glazed windows
– Average sized gardens to the front and rear and large side area to gable of house, space to park car
– Overlooking green area to front
– Located in a nice residential area in a small quite cul-de-sac location
For viewings or for further details of this property, do not hesitate to contact Lynch Auctioneers on 091 566157 or Shane Cox Auctioneer on 087 9830450.