Lynch Auctioneers are delighted to offer for sale this exceptionally spacious and bright ground floor two bedroom apartment located at No. 3 Bun an Chnoic.
This property has been excellently maintained and is in turn key condition throughout. It is situated in the well maintained estate of Bun an Chnoic in a small block of eight apartments. There are ample parking facilities to the front of the building and there is a well cared for shared garden to the rear with No. 3 having the advantage of double French doors from the rear bedroom to access the garden area and boasts space for a garden table and chairs for the summer evenings.
Constructed in the mid 2000’s, Bun an Chnoic is a popular residential location just off Bishop O’Donnell road, approximately 1.5 miles from Galway City with direct access to the Galway City bus route. It is conveniently located within walking distance of The Gateway Shopping Centre which includes Harvey Norman, Dunnes Stores, B&Q, The Warehouse Gym and a variety of national and secondary schools.
ACCOMMODATION consists of:
– Entrance Hall: 1.1m x 5.8m, with wooden flooring and shelved hotpress
– Kitchen/Diner/Living area: 5.1m x 5.6m, with laminate wood flooring in living room area and tiled flooring in kitchen area, recessed lighting throughout, variety of kitchen units in kitchen area with tiled splashback. Double French doors from Living area to front of building.
– Bedroom 1: 4m x 3.1m, Double bedroom situated to the rear of the block, with wooden flooring, built in wadrdobes and drawers and double French doors opening out on to rear garden area.
– Ensuite: 1 m x 2.2m, fully tiled ensuite with white bathroom suite and large shower and window to rear of property.
– Bedroom 2: 3.6m x 2.8m, Double bedroom situated to the rear of the block, with wooden flooring, built in wadrdobes and drawers.
– Ensuite: 1.1m x 2.8m, fully tiled ensuite with white bathroom suite and large shower and window to rear of property.
– Bathroom: 2.5m x 1.6m, partially tiled with white bathroom suite including Bath, WC and whb and window so side of property.
– Two bedroom ground floor apartment with three bathrooms
– Built in wardrobes and drawers in both bedrooms
– Gas fired central heating
– Excellent first time buyer purchase or ideal investment opportunity as it has been an owner occupied home
– Well maintained grounds
– Ample parking for residents
– Within walking distance of shops, schools and all amenities and easy access to NUIG, UCHG, Galway City & Salthill
– Management Company in place: Winters Property Management
No.3 must be viewed to really appreciate its spacious living accommodation and additional features of double French doors accessing both the front and rear of the building.
This property would be an ideal purchase for the first time buyer or gilt edged investor alike. Viewing is highly recommended and for viewing times please contact Olivia Lynch on 087 9921226 or our offices on 091 566157
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy
themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof.