Lynch Auctioneers are delighted to offer for sale this superb four bedroom semi-detached family home, ideally situated to the front of the Cartur Mor estate, in the increasingly popular suburb of Knocknacarra. The estate of Cartur Mor is made up of quality semi-detached homes which were built in 2002 and is conveniently located to all amenities, Knocknacarra Church, a variety of national and secondary schools, Joyces Shopping Centre, NRG Gym, Clybaun Hotel, Knockncarra Shopping Centre which houses Dunnes Stores, Next, B & Q, New Look, Boots and Harvey Norman.
No. 93 is in very good condition throughout and has been continuously upgraded over the years by the present owners with many attractive added features, which makes it stand out from a standard four bedroom semi-detached home in Knocknacarra. The property has a south facing rear garden, allowing for a sun filled rear patio, overlooks a green area to the front, has new composite front door and French doors to rear patio, new ensuite bathroom and has been fully insulated to mention but a few.
The accommodation consists of the following:
– Entrance Hall: bright entrance hall with beautiful porcelain tiled flooring and under stairs storage.
– Kitchen/Diner: is entirely tiled flooring. The kitchen area has a variety of attractive wooden units, tiled backsplash and a breakfast bar separates the kitchen from the dining area. There are French double doors leading out to the rear garden from Dining area. There are double doors leading from the Dining area into the sitting room, which is situated to the front of the house.
– The sitting room has wooden flooring, feature wooden fireplace with open fire and aspect front window.
– Utility room is situated off the Kitchen and is plumbed for washing machine and dryer, space for additional storage and also has access door to rear garden.
– Guest w.c. & w.h.b. is situated just off the Utility room, with white suite.
– Master Bedroom: with carpet flooring is situated to the front of the house and has built in wardrobes. Ensuite: which has been completely revamped in recent times with tiled flooring, 1 metre square electric shower and w,c, & w.h.b.
– Bedroom 2: Double room with wooden flooring, built in wardrobes and rear facing window.
– Bedroom 3: Double room with wooden flooring, built in wardrobes and rear facing window.
– Bedroom 4: Single room with carpet flooring, built in wardrobes and front facing window.
– Main Bathroom: fitted bathroom with white bathroom suite, fully tiled and with monsoon shower pump shower.
The property boasts a beautiful, maintenance free rear garden which is paved and has a lovely decking area for seating section. There are spot lights and external lights spread throughout the garden and it is enclosed with beautiful wood cladding on walls. The rear garden also houses an attractive blue and white painted timber garden shed. With a south facing aspect, the rear patio area is akin to an enclosed sun trap. The front driveway is half tarmac to accommodate parking and half under grass and the front of the house overlooks a green area.
– Ideal starter home or upgrade property
– Oil fired central heating & PVC double glazed windows throughout
– Built in wardrobes in all four bedrooms
– New 3 inch composite front door with 5 point locking system
– New double glazed white French Doors leading out to patio from kitchen
– New ensuite bathroom with larger than average shower
– South facing rear garden with beautiful paving and decking area
– Eircom monitored House Alarm
– Stira stairs leading to attic
– Fully insulated throughout – Walls beaded and attic insulated.
– Two steel gates at side entrance to house allowing for added security
– Timber shed in rear garden
– Satellite dish on rear of house
– Located adjacent to all amenities, a variety of schools, Joyces Shopping Centre, Clybaun Hotel, NRG Gym, Knockncarra Shopping Centre which houses Dunnes Stores, Next, B & Q, New Look, Boots and the newly opened Harvey Norman.
– Also convenient to Galway City Centre
– BER C3
For viewing or for further details of this beautiful family home, do not hesitate to contact our offices on 091 566157 or Olivia Lynch Auctioneer on 087 9921226.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Photos provided are for guidance only and were take prior to current tenants occupancy. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof.