LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION (unless previously sold) on Friday 21st September 2018 at 3pm in The Victoria Hotel, Eyre Square, Galway.
Excellently located mid-terrace townhouse, which is completely refurbished in recent years. The property consists of a compact, yet spacious one bedroom house, with Living room, Kitchen and Bathroom at ground floor level and large double bedroom at first floor level.
No. 60 St Brendans Avenue, is within two minute walking distance to Shop Street, Eyre Square and all that Galway City has to offer. NUIG and UCHG are a ten minute walk away and all amenities are close by.
This property would make an ideal purchase for any shrewd investor or a delightful home for a couple or single person.
Accommodation consists of:
– Kitchen with tiled flooring and ample built in kitchen units
– Living room with carpet flooring, open fireplace, space for dining table and under stairs storage
– Main Bathroom with electric shower, sink and w.c.
– Large double bedroom with w.c. & w.h.b., carpet flooring and built in wardrobes.
– Large double bedroom at first floor level
– Electric storage heating
– Modernised in recent years
– Very good condition throughout
– Open fire in Sitting room
– Ample storage throughout house
This property fronts on to the main street of St Brendans Avenue and a parking permit can be obtained for residents from Galway City Council.
Solicitor with carriage of sale is: Ms Niamh Kavanagh of O’Donnell Waters Solicitors, Merchants Dock, Merchants road, Galway. T: 091 568880.
For further details or viewing times please contact our offices on 091 566157 or Shane Cox on 087 9830450.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy
themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof.