Lynch Auctioneers are delighted to bring to the market, No. 55 Cnoc an Oir, a four bedroom semi-detached residence, constructed in the late 1990’s, which is tastefully presented and in good condition throughout, with average sized gardens to the front and rear of the property.
This property has been owner-occupied since its construction and is represented in its condition. It would be an ideal starter home or fantastic gilt edged investment and could achieve a rent of up to €2,200 per month. Excellently located in the popular residential estate of Cnoc an Oir, within minutes of NUIG, UCHG and Galway City Centre.
Accommodation consists of:
– Entrance Hall with tiled flooring and fully tiled w.c. and w.h.b. under stairs.
– Kitchen/Diner with tiled flooring, variety of solid wood kitchen units and attractive green tiled backsplash. The utility room is situated just off the Kitchen and there is also sliding doors leading to the back garden.
– Living room – Beautiful bright sitting room, with feature fire place and attractive solid wooden flooring. There are double doors leading from the sitting room to the Kitchen/Diner.
– Utility room – with tiled flooring leading from Kitchen/Diner. This room has more worktop space and ample space for additional storage units. It is also plumbed for washing machine and dryer and has door access leading to back garden.
– Guest w.c. & w.h.b. – Beautifully tiled downstairs w.c. with w.c. & w.h.b and window to side of house.
– 4 Bedrooms – all with built in wadrobes and attractive laminate flooring.
– Bathroom – Modern tiled bathroom with large shower area and white bathroom suite and attractive skylight feature.
Additional Features include:
– Oil fired central heating & PVC double glazed windows
– All doors in house have been decorated white
– Attractive feature of skylight in main Bathroom, leading to additional brightness.
– Enclosed rear garden
– Situated in cul de sac location
– Built in wardrobes in all Bedrooms
– Overlooks green area to the front
– Within minutes of NUIG, UCHG, Galway City and Salthill
For further details or for viewing contact Shane Cox on 087 9830450 or our offices on 091 566157
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.