Lynch Auctioneers are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace property, situated in an excellent location, just off the main Tuam road, approximately 15 minute walk to Eyre Square and convenient to all amenities and the Industrial Centre of Galway City. This home has an abundance of potential, with its spacious living accommodation and convenient location and the real jewel in the crown is the private spectacular rear garden which is not overlooked. The spacious accommodation consists of Sitting room and Kitchen to the left of the entrance hall on the ground floor.
To the right, is a large spacious room which runs the full length of the house and could lend itself to a variety of uses. The rear garden can be accessed from this room and also from the kitchen. The first floor consists of four large double bedrooms and main bathroom. No. 36s rear garden boasts a south facing aspect, which allows for a fantastic sun trap in the summer months. The garden has been beautifully landscaped and maintained with gorgeous features such as variety of colourful flowers and shrubs, seating and grass area, path leading to stone gravel section surrounded by beautiful flower beds and fencing and must be viewed to be truly appreciated. This property would make an ideal investment opportunity due to its size and location but would equally be a lovely family home for anyone looking to live close to Galway City Centre.
Accommodation consists of:
– Kitchen with variety of cream fitted units, tiled flooring and backsplash and door to rear garden. Storage area under stairs.
– Sitting room – situated to the front of the house with wooden flooring, coving and feature fireplace with stove and back boiler to heat radiators throughout the house
– Playroom/Store – large room running the full length of the house which can be accessed from the front and rear of the property and also off the hallway of the house.
– 4 double bedrooms – all with new wooden flooring
– Main Bathroom with white bathroom suite and electric shower
– Excellent location convenient to Galway City and number of industrial estates, GMIT and a variety of Shopping hubs.
– Excellent storage in attic space
– Beautifully landscaped rear garden
– Ample parking to front of property
– Solid fuel central heating and oil heating
– Large store/playroom running full length of house which could lend itself to a variety of uses
– External w.c.
– BER: C3. BER No. 105834865
– Eircode: H91 X9YW.
This home is an excellent purchase for any discerning buyer looking to invest in a property so close to Galway City.
For viewings or for any further details please contact Olivia Lynch on 087 9921226 or our offices on 091 566157.