Fantastic opportunity to purchase this beautiful three bedroom semi-detached property, within a stones throw of Oranmore Village. This property is an owner occupied home and is in excellent condition throughout.
Excellently located in the heart of Oranmore Village with all the advantages of village living and city life, with Galway City just a ten minute drive away.
On entering this lovely family home, you are greeted with a bright spacious tiled hallway with w.c. & w.h.b. under stairs. To your right is the main sitting room with solid wooden floors and feature remote control gas fire. Double doors lead you to the Kitchen/Diner to the rear of the property, with the wooden floor continuing from the sitting room on in to the Dining area. The Kitchen has a slate style tiled floor and a variety of shaker style maple units with black worktop and tiled splash back.
The utility room is just off the Kitchen with ample storage units and plumbed for washing machine and dryer. There is a side door leading to the back garden from the utility room and also a sliding door from the dining area out on to the decking of the south west facing rear garden. There is a newly carpeted stairs leading to the first floor where there are three bedrooms, which all have built in wardrobes. The master bedroom is located to the rear of the property and has an ensuite with power shower and feature velux window adding extra light to this master room. The two other bedrooms, which have been newly carpeted are located to the front of the property and there is also a main bathroom with electric shower at this level.
This property is a must see due to its location and style. Being able to walk to Oranmore Village in less than ten minutes is a true advantage and it has direct access to the M6 motorway, allowing Dublin to be just a two hour drive away and Galway City a short ten minute drive.
Oranmore Village itself offers a wide variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and a variety of national schools and secondary school. No. 6 Frenchpark has been tastefully decorated and excellently maintained by its present owners and has been owner occupied since its construction in 2002.
Accommodation consists of the following:
– Entrance Hall: with tiled floor, radiator cover and guest w.c. & w.h.b. under stairs with glass block features to w.c. & w.h.b. under stairs.
– Kitchen/Diner: 5.5m x 3.9m with variety of shaker style kitchen units
– Living room: 4.6m x 3.1m with solid wooden floors and feature gas fire
– Utility room: 1.5m x 2.0m, with ample storage and plumbed for washing machine and dryer and gas boiler which has been replaced with new condenser boiler.
– Bedroom 1: 3.7m x 3.0m with carpet flooring, built in wardrobes and ensuite with white bathroom suite and power shower.
– Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 3.1m, with newly carpeted flooring and built in wardrobes.
– Bedroom 3: 3.5m x 2.1m, with newly carpeted flooring and built in wardrobes.
– Main Bathroom: 2.2m x 1..6m, with white bathroom suite, w.c., w.h.b., bath and electric shower.
– Within walking distance to Oranmore Village
– PVC double glazed PVC windows
– Three phase heating zones
– Ample storage throughout the house, including under stairs
– Storage shed in rear garden with electrical supply and lighting
– Situated to the front of the Frenchpark estate, overlooking green area
– Convenient to all amenities and motorway
– Front tarmacadam double driveway
– South west facing aspect
– Private rear garden with mature shrubbery, flowers and decking area
– Management Co. is Frenchpark Management Company Ltd and the annual charge is C. €320 per annum
The property overlooks a green are to the front of the property and the front garden has a tarmac driveway for up to two cars and a well maintained lawn. The rear garden is a true delight, with its decking area just off the Kitchen Diner leading out to a beautifully cared for garden with a vast array of colour through gorgeous flowers and shrubbery. With the advantage of south facing aspect, this garden is a true sun trap when the sun shines.
This three bedroom family home would make an ideal starter home or investment property being so convenient to Oranmore Village.
For viewing times and further details please contact Olivia Lynch on 087 9921226 or our offices on 091 566157.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof.